- Add the whipping cream, coconut cream, avocados. icing sugar, honey, coconut oil, and 1 tbsp of The Chocolate Bar HOT COCOA chips to a food processor
- Blitz until you get a smooth consistency being careful not to over-mix or the mixture may split (OK to have pieces of avocado)
- Place the mixture into a bowl and freeze for 1 hour
- Stir 1/4 cup The Chocolate Bar HOT COCOA chips into the mixture and freeze again. Mix every 30 minutes for the next 2 hours to attain a smooth consistency. Freeze until set.
- Allow 20 minutes for the ice cream to soften before serving
(For an extra chocolatey treat, top your ice-cream with a chocolate shell. Recipe makes enough for 3 servings).
For the chocolate shell:
- Melt 1/4 cup The Chocolate Bar baking sticks in a microwave for 30 second intervals until smooth
- Mix in 1 heaped tbsp of coconut oil and mix until the oil is melted (Reheat for 10 seconds in the microwave if the oil needs to be melted again).
- Drizzle your chocolate sauce over your ice cream, or dip a cone into it and watch an amazing chocolate shell form over your ice cream